1. CE certificated
2. Going-through rotor and forced vibrating hopper make mixture smoothly falling.
3. Hose dosing pump unit provides constant dosing.
4. Flow conveying method, used for wet-mix and dry-mix shotcrete.Double usage.
5. Reinforced shotcrete/concrete spraying with steel or various polymer fiberAPPLICATION:
Shotcreting for tunnels, hydro-power engineering, mines, underground engineering, civil engineering and slope stabilization, etc.
Artificial soil seeding for no soil surface, such as rock, sand, and for no fertility soil surface.
Refractory spraying and repair for industrial kilns or kilns' inner liner.TECHNICAL DATA:
|Output||5 m3/h for wet-mix concrete; 9 m3/h for dry-mix concrete|
|Max. convey distance||35 m(vertical), 200 m(horizontal)|
|Max. aggregate size||Φ15mm|
|Hose inner size||Φ50/65mm|
|Operating air pressure||0.2~0.6MPa|
|Air consumption||9~10 m3/h|
|Discharge height||1.17 m|
|Rotor rev||11 r/min|
|Main electric motor power||7.5kw|
|Dosing pump model||BRJ15|
|Dosing pump rated pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Dosing pump output||17.5~88L/h|
The ETERNOO PZS 3000 wet-mix shotcrete machine is the machine you have been waiting for!
It is an improved and updated version of the old wet-mix shotcrete machine widely used by many contractors. And it incorporates the advantages of the old version wet-mix shotcrete machines as followings:
1. Going-through rotor and forced vibrating hopper make mixture smoothly falling.
2. Hose dosing pump unit provides constant dosing.
3. Thin flow conveying method, used for wet-mix and dry-mix shotcrete.
4. Rainforced shotcrete/concrete spraying with steel or various polymer fibre.
5. The smaller clamping force also make sealing plate and rotor disk duration.