Used for House Construction Portable Cement Slurry Pump
|FOB Price:||US $100-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SB10
- Structure: Rotary Vacuum Pump
- Vacuum Degree: High Vacuum
- Working Conditions: Wet
- Transport Package: in 1220*350*450mm Veneer Case, 1200*450*650mm Cart
- Origin: China
- Oil or Not: Oil Free
- Exhauster Method: Kinetic Vacuum Pump
- Work Function: Maintain the Pump
- Trademark: ETERNOO
- Specification: 980*290*590mm
Introduction Of SB10 Hand Operated Grouting Pump
SB10 Hand-operation Grouting Pump is mainly used for grouting cement mortar or the similar mortar, specialized to spray leakage-proof materials and repair on the small area on the bridge engineering and house construction.
- Manual grouting, simple operation and controllable flow
- Single-cylinder work, high vacuum degree, and strong self-suction capability
- Small size and light weight, convenient for moving in small space
- Repair and maintain easily and fewer consumable part
Technical Parameters of Hand Operated Grouting Pump
Output: 0-8 L/min
Pressure: 1 MPa
Cylinder Dia: 110 mm
Piston stroke: 42 mm
Outlet diameter: 25 mm
Inlet diameter: 25 mm
Weight: 40 kg
Dimensions: 980×290×590 mm
Note: Rocker assembles on working (height with rocker: 1065mm)
1. Q: Which model should we choose?
A: We have many models for your choice. Before suitable model is recommended, please tell us the application, materials, output and pressure you want.
2. Q: Can we have customized model?
A: Yes. We can make the customized machine according to your actual requirements.
3. Q: Do I need to know technical skills to operate this machine?
A: No. This machine has no professional requirements for the operator. However, we provide technical instruction for your backup.
4.Q: What should we do if there are some problems with the machine?
A: You can refers to the Operate Instruction or contact us for online instruction. Also, our engineers are available to service overseas.
5.Q: What is the lead time?
A: 1 week for sample model, 2~3 weeks for customized model. It depends for mass production.
6.Q: How about the package?
A: We have fumigation-free wooden case to protect the machine from damage during the long-distance delivery.
7.Q :How should I pay for you if I place this order?
A: Generally, TT, 30% deposit 70% before shipment.