Wet Ready-Mixed Lime Plasters Pump for Wall or Ceiling
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,500-5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RPT30
- Capacity: 30L/Min
- Working Pressure: 3 MPa
- Transport Package: Meet Customer′s Requirements
- Origin: China
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Original: China
- Trademark: ETERNOO
- Specification: 1460*600*1100mm
RPT30 mortar pump is suitable for pumping and spraying the wet ready-mixed mortar which is pumpable, such as cement mortars, lime plasters, gypsum plasters, masonry mortars, insulating plasters, self-leveling floor screeds, etc.
All pumpable dry ready-mixed mortars or materials, such as Cement mortars, Lime plasters, Gypsum plasters, Masonry mortars, Insulating plasters, Self-leveling floor screeds, etc.
- Small and handy dimension and low weight, quickly and easily transport even in the most confined spaces.
- The rotor/stator pump ensures the material is pumped and sprayed out continuously and evenly.
- The machine always works with efficiency and silence
- With air valve remote-control function
- The machine consists of portable units, permitting easy to operate and take maintenance and easy to use in any circumstance.
|Rated Working Pressure||3 Mpa|
|Total Power||7.5 kw|
|Electric Motor||3 phase,380v,5.5kw or meet customer's requirements|
|Rated Air Output||250l/min|
|Water Pump Rated Output||700l/h|
Packing and shipping :
Packaging details: seaworthy packing
Delivery details:7-15 days
1. Q: Which model should we choose?
A: We have many models for your choice. Before suitable model is recommended, please tell us the application, materials, output and pressure you want.
2. Q: Can we have customized model?
A: Yes. We can make the customized machine according to your actual requirements.
3. Q: Do I need to know technical skills to operate this machine?
A: No. This machine has no professional requirements for the operator. However, we provide technical instruction for your backup.
4.Q: What should we do if there are some problems with the machine?
A: You can refers to the Operate Instruction or contact us for online instruction. Also, our engineers are available to service overseas.
5.Q: What is the lead time?
A: 1 week for sample model, 2~3 weeks for customized model. It depends for mass production.
6.Q: How about the package?
A: We have fumigation-free wooden case to protect the machine from damage during the long-distance delivery.
7.Q :How should I pay for you if I place this order?
A: Generally, TT, 30% deposit 70% before shipment.