Pz-9 Shotcrete Machine for Spraying Cement
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PZ-9
- Shotcrete Type: Dry
- Structure: Rotor Type
- Feeding Height: 1370mm
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Color: Customized Color
- Original: China
- Delivery Time: in Stock or 10 Days Within Correct Deposit
- Type: Shotcrete
- Machining Process: Spraying Concrete
- Productivity: 9m3/H
- Vibrating Amplitude: 2.6mm
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Motor: Electric Motor or Diesel Engine
- Trademark: ETERNOO
The PZ-9 is a large concrete spraying machine for the processing of dry mix.
The machine can be used thanks to its compact design and mobility where space is at a premium e.g. in mines and galleries. Other potential applications are slope and hillside protection, lining of water tanks and swimming pools, guniting for single and double shell tunnel construction, backfilling of tubing.
Shotcreting for tunnels, hydro-power engineering, mines, underground engineering, civil engineering and slope stabilization, etc.
Artificial soil seeding for no soil surface, such as rock, sand, and for no fertility soil surface.
Refractory spraying and repair for industrial kilns or kilns' inner liner.
1. Non-adhesion going-through rotor with new material chamber, completely eliminate bonding and blocking during operation so as to reduce clearance and maintenance period.
2. Thin follow conveying method with vortex flow, so the spraying flow is even, continuous and steady, to improve the shotcrete quality.
3. Four-point clamping device make it easy to adjust the press between sealing plate and rotor disk so as to no air and dust leak and prolong consumption parts life.
4. Particularly used for dry, damp mix and steel (polymer) fibre reinforced shotcrete.
5. Three drive models: By Electric motor, air motor or diesel engine.
6. CE safety standard.
|Output Capacity||9 cubic meter/hour|
|Maximum Conveying Distance||150 m|
|Desired Shotcrete Ingredient Ratio||Cement/sand and gravel < 0.35|
|Maximum Aggregate Size||20 mm|
|Inner Diameter of Conveying Hose||64 mm .|
|Working Compressed Air Pressure||0.2 ~ 0.6 MPa|
|Conveying Air Consumption||9 ~ 10 cubic meter / min)|
|Diesel Engine||7.5kW (10 HP)|
|Dimensions||1500 x 1320 x 830 mm|
|Net Weight||900 Kg|