Gas Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
|FOB Price:||US $50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Carton Box Packing
- Trademark: ETERNOO or OEM
- Origin: China
- Compressed air or gas enters the inner core of the cartridge & flows outwardthrough the extended area filter media & perforated metal casing.
- Airborne droplets are coalesced by the filter media & subsequently concentrated onthe outer surface.
- Gravity forces the coalesced liquid to the bottom of the filter housing where it can bedrained easily.
- The air or gas stream continues on virtually free of oil, moisture and particulates.
Flow is from the inside to the outside of the cartridges. Oil, water & other liquid aerosols pass through the filter media where their reduced velocities allow them to "wet" the filter fibers thus forming large droplets. These cartridge droplets continue moving through the filter media. The droplets collect on the outer cartridge and drain, by gravity, to the bottom of the filter cartridge housing where it s collected through an extended sump outside.
Although the cartridges will remove particulate, it is recommended that a particle filter be installed upstream of the coalescing filter, operating in the standard outside to inflow configuration .This will significantly extend the life & improve the removal efficiency of the moisture - oil removal coalescer filter cartridge.
Coalescer cartridges are used primarily to coalesce emulsified water and remove particles from hydrocarbon fluids.
Major applications are
- Filtration of aviation jet fuel
- All types of other fuels.
- Process streams in refineries and petrochemical plants.
- Condensate streams where natural gas is producedAs prefilter for compressed air & gas dryers.
- Pulp and paper industry.
- Turbine oils.
- Transformer oils.
- Hydraulic oil.
- Power generation.
- Chemicals, resins and solvents.
- Final filter for air operated instruments, Paint spray equipment.
- Others applications requiring oil and liquid free compressed natural gas or air.